Menu
EQdnb
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Have £30 credit on contract account, how do I claim it back?

I missed a payment for my mobile bill and my phone payment. I called up on the day and paid the amount for both to my bill (wasn't thinking), instead of 10 to mobile bill and 30 to phone payment (i have since made the phone payment).

So I now have £30 credit on my contract that I will never use. How do I go about getting it back?

I suspect it is as simple as calling and asking, but wanted to check here first.

Thanks in advance for any help.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Have £30 credit on contract account, how do I claim it back?

@EQdnb wrote:

I suspect it is as simple as calling and asking, but wanted to check here first.

Thanks in advance for any help.

You must be new to this whole VM thing- I mean you'd THINK that would be the case but its simply not.

Any overpayment gets applied to your next bill as credit, Sounds simple right? But not so much. Its applied as credit in the billing cycle so depending on the payment date and the billing cycle, it COULD potentially be on NEXT months bill as a credit. Depending on when your bill is produced.

TBF anytime Ive had a similair situation its resolved itself by waiting for reality to mesh with VM's systems. It sounds counter intuitive but with VM , mostly waiting for "pooter to say yes" Is less painful than making a payment out of sync.....

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos