Menu
mrselnombre
Tuning in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

HUAWEI p20 Pro bundle

I ordered the p20 Pro bundle yesterday.

Today the phone arrived, but no watch.

Rang customer service, on phone for more than 20 mins. Was told they had to fill in a form because they didn't know if the watch would come later, if I had to redeem it or if it wasn't even ordered. Told to ring back in 5 working days.

Posted on virgin Media page, told if watch/bundle wasn't mentioned on the letter, then the watch wasnt coming.

Rang customer service to cancel phone so I could order the correct bundle, was told Huawei was responded already to the form and the watch was coming in 3-5 days.... She also said I wasn't told to ring back... I was....

So how do I check who is telling me factually correct information, because I don't want to waste time setting up a phone I'm not keeping.

I've searched through all order emails and my account and no bundle or watch mentioned.

0 Kudos
mrselnombre
Tuning in
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUAWEI p20 Pro bundle

So after a brief chat on twitter, I'm told the offer has ended and I'm advised to ring again.

So I rang and I was told they were still waiting for a response from Huawei? Dunno why?

Why was I told yesterday Huawei had responded and the watch was coming?

It's clearly not

#huawei

0 Kudos
mrselnombre
Tuning in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

So the call got disconnected right after I was told I had a discount on my package as it was ordered without the watch incorrectly .....

So I rang again... To arrange return..

And was told I can return and reorder the offer...Then they came back off hold and told me the watch was coming, and Huawei responded yesterday.....

Anyone else as confused as me.

I told the advisor that I was told less than 30 mins ago that Huawei hadn't responded and I had a discount on my package as the watch wasnt coming as it was never ordered .. {I have a discount but its nothing to do with not ordering the watch, it was offered at point of order}

So someone wasn't doing something right, so I asked for some kind of confirmation that the watch was coming...

Disconnected.

0 Kudos
mrselnombre
Tuning in
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Just tried the txt service so at least I have printable evidence.

it's waiting for validation on regards to what went wrong on the order before they even look at how to fix/resolve

Huawei, not been contacted no reason why they would be.

watch is currently not being sent out,until the validation is done.

Wtaf!

I really need to speak to a complaints team... But I'm getting nowhere with doing that. They keep insisting that they can do it, or it's been sorted...😠

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrselnombre, 

Thank you for your post. 

I am really sorry to hear of the situation you've had whilst ordering your new phone and watch. Can I ask what is the update since you're last post? 

Thanks. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
mrselnombre
Tuning in
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Monday I was told on txt service, when I enquired about status that watch would be with me within the week. Yay I think...

Txt this morning just to check status as I'd not received dispatch email yet...

I get told that they confirm the bundle was never ordered and watch wasnt coming.....

Ring returns, can't order new bundle until next refresh date 6th of Feb.... Phone going back.

Luckily its been sat in its delivery box since it got here.

Offer will not be on in Feb, so that's it.

After 15 years I have had the most awful experience.

I tried to return the watch last week and was told not to as watch was coming...

I've been lied to, given incorrect information and its simply not on.

A complaint will be going in later, I will also be sending it to ofcom.

Why was I told the watch was coming, that Huawei had been contacted? Neither of these things were true at any point.

0 Kudos
mrselnombre
Tuning in
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Meant to say "I tried to return phone last week but was  told not to as watch was coming

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I'm going to send you a private message to look into resolving this for you. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
mrselnombre
Tuning in
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

OK. I've already arranged for the return bag thing, so I don't know what you can do for me really.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I didn't realise this was the case mrselnombre, I apologise. In this case I would like to sincerely apologise for the experience that you've had and the information that has been relayed. It can happen from time to time as stock for gifts are limited and deals change all the time. 

I will make sure this is fed back to the relevant department to ensure the information you've been given doesn't happen again. 

I wish you all the best for the future. 

Thank you. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos