cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghost calls

NBCan
Tuning in

My mother has used Virgin Mobile for a few years, and recently added my father’s cell number as a second line on her account. 

His number has started ringing on her cell phone - without him actually placing the call. He tried turning his cell off and his number is still calling my mothers cell. Servers times in an evening. Virgin customer service says their settings look fine.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? What did you do to fix it?

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just a query. You say cell phone and cell, are you UK based? Not phrasing we see much of here.

I ask to point you in the right direction if not UK

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

NBCan
Tuning in

Hi, thanks for asking - I’m in Canada. I tried googling this issue and haven’t had any luck yet. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi NBCan,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're seeing some problems with your calls. Unfortunately, we're only able to support Virgin Mobile UK customers via our Forums, and wouldn't be able to directly advise on Virgin Mobile Canada's service/network.

If the number is calling through fully (for example, playing a ringing tone, asking you to accept/decline), this can indicate a problem with the network and would need to be looked at directly by your provider. It may also be worth seeing if it continues to happen with your SIM Card in another device, as that would also rule out/confirm any device-specific issues.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

NBCan
Tuning in

Thanks all!

Thanks for the reply @NBCan on the forums.

You can be redirected here to the page and seek support / assistance.
Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs