cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds 2 from my bundle have a fault

antonyfox
Tuning in

I took out the S21 5g bundle.with the galaxy buds 2, watch active and the s7+ tablet.  On the whole I am very happy with then but at around 6 month in the left bud of my galaxy buds 2 has lost all its volume.  It still connects.to various devices but the sound is barely audible.  I have reset it, played sound on full to try to clear any potential.blockages and even blasted it with compressed air (all suggested on the samsung website) but nothing seems to be sorting it.  How do I go about getting a replacement as as under 12.months old I do not feel that the product in this case was fit for purpose

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Samsung deal with all warranty claims in this instance 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Just wondering, what do I use as proof of purchase when sending the buds to Samsung, under their warranty?

Hi antonyfox, 

Thanks for your post and for coming back to us for assistance in the Forums. 

You can contact Samsung direct and they usually will ask for some order details. This is likely to be something such as the order number and purchase date and then Samsung would check this on their back end to approve it. 

If you run in to any issues then pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs