Menu
Hannah31
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Failed port of mobile number

I’m writing this in desperation!! I sent virgin my pac code on the 12th August and was told it take 24hrs to port my number from Tesco mobile, I have had the same number for 20 years and use it for work and my mums care on call emergency contact, after 7 days of no incoming calls or texts still no port, try constantly to ring 789 but wait 48,59,135 minutes at a time before giving up!! Been in online chat since Monday having to wait on average 10-60 minutes between each reply to a question, an IT ticket raised did nothing and I just emailed the ceo out of sheer frustration! Any suggestions?

Marecek75
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed port of mobile number

No one can contact me for two weeks after porting my number to virgin. I called seven times, but nobody solves my problem and I lose patience. I still hear that I have to wait. No one can call me or write, but I can call and write. I need my number and I don't want to change it. Services from Virgin are very bad. Just listening for two weeks, waiting for info from my previous EE operator. Two weeks!!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sending an unsolicited (random) private message to forum users will not help resolve the issue raised. Please be  patient and wait for a forum team member to respond however be aware it can take them a few hour / days to work their way through to your post.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hannah31, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry that there's been an issue with your port and I can fully appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

I'd be keen to take a look at the IT ticket and see what's going on, so I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marecek75, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're also having an issue like this, it's not good. 

I'd be keen to have a look at this for you, so I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos