cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUD

Razabar
Joining in

How do I get Virgin Media  credit file amendments team to remove a wrongful Default Notice from my Credit File!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Razabar, 

Sorry this is still ongoing 

Thanks for your post. You'd need to speak to the Credit Amendments Team. Pop them a letter or email with the following information:

• Name
  • Account Holders Name
  • Full Address where you had the services
  • A photo or screenshot showing the Virgin error on your credit file
  • Contact details for yourself

They will investigate this and come back to you within 28 days.

The contact options are:

• By post at: Consumer Underwriting, Virgin Media, Eagle Court 3, Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3RZ
  • Or via Email: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

Come back and let us know how you get on. 

Gareth_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please don't double post on the same topic. 

It can take a while for the team to get to you, and double posting can cause confusion.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Razabar

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you already spoken to our team surrounding this issue? What has been advised previously?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Spoken to the Team, your having a laugh aren’t you . I spoke to the team in January 2021 , and they assured me it would all be sorted out. 15 letters later and 21 phones calls and its not sorted out at all!!!!!!

The fraud was stopped and all of the money returned to my bank account,  yet today I try and apply for a mortgage only to fine Virgin Media have wrongly placed a notice on my Credit File and I am very angry

This how wrong it is  Virgin Media posted a brand new IPhone to an address that was not the account holders address and authorised a new phone from an email address which didn’t match the account holders email address, how can that be, no checks nothing!!! Outrageous and I have to suffer with a bad credit file that was not my fault. How wrong is that and even worse Virgin Media screwed up my Credit Report!!! Why should I suffer when they have admitted it was FRAUD!!

Hello Razabar, 

Sorry this is still ongoing 

Thanks for your post. You'd need to speak to the Credit Amendments Team. Pop them a letter or email with the following information:

• Name
  • Account Holders Name
  • Full Address where you had the services
  • A photo or screenshot showing the Virgin error on your credit file
  • Contact details for yourself

They will investigate this and come back to you within 28 days.

The contact options are:

• By post at: Consumer Underwriting, Virgin Media, Eagle Court 3, Coventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham, B26 3RZ
  • Or via Email: creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk

Come back and let us know how you get on. 

Gareth_L