cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending Rings before voicemail kick in

cle66y
Joining in
tried to extend rings before voice mail kicks in. tried all the codes shown in community, just comes up with "connection problem or invalid MMI code". Using a A50 Samsung. I phoned virgin and gave me several codes to try non worked they said they would ask technical and get back to me but never did. some of the codes i have tried:- **61*+447458333222*11*30# **61*+4477953222222**30#
8 REPLIES 8

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @cle66y,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry that you have been unable to extend your rings, is this on your mobile or landline? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm yet to see a Samsung A50 connected to a landline.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @enlli,

Thank you for your feedback, I am waiting for them to come back as I wanted to clarify.

Once they reply I can help them further.

Many thanks, 

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I found you can only extend ringtime before voicemail by putting the codes in when you turn off LTE calls in the network settings,  you can turn LTE back on when the code has been accepted 

Tried turning LTE calls off still gives me the same message invalid MMI code.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cle66y thanks for getting back to us. 

I am sorry that your issue with extending the voicemail rings is ongoing.  How quickly is your voicemail activating?

Regards

Lee_R

7 rings or about 20 secs

Thanks for getting back to me cle66y

I would like to take a closer look at this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R