cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim Find x3

Zershiro
Just browsing

So after much looking around and finding nothing I am resorting to making my own post. This link (https://www.virginmedia.com/help/esim-handsets) shows that virgin does indeed support E-sims and I'm looking to use said service with my Oppo Find X3 which is listed as a supported device. However when I go to my mobile account and look under the plans and services section where I once saw the option for an E-sim it is no longer there leaving me quite confused and frustrated.

4 REPLIES 4

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It says you can use an e sim in those phones, it says nothing about virgin supplying e sims only the big network providers supply them 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Interesting. You are correct in saying that Virgin were supplying eSIM cards. Whether they have been pulled is hard to say, but I've not had reports of those that changed having problems their end.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

That doesn't change the fact that on my plan and device section of my virgin mobile account there was an option to get an e-sim with virgin media and now it's gone after the 2 week hassle of trying to actually even get my phone back from them

The option to choose an esim is still in my plan and device section, so looks as if it's still available to some users, and not withdrawn across the board Zershiro.

Screenshot_20210807-154347.jpg