alibijoe1
Tuning in
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi alibijoe1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with your mobile service. 

So we can help further, can you explain in more detail what issues you are having? 

• What device are you using? 
  • Do you get signal elsewhere or is the emergency calls happening in just one place? 
  • If popping the SIM in another device, do you have the same problem? 

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi alibijoe1, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with your mobile service. 

So we can help further, can you explain in more detail what issues you are having? 

• What device are you using? 
  • Do you get signal elsewhere or is the emergency calls happening in just one place? 
  • If popping the SIM in another device, do you have the same problem? 

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ta, Kath - I've a Moto G7 play and the same thing happens on my old Moto G3.

It happen at home (EH12 8BP) and elsewhere - but randomly 

Ta, 

Gordon 

From checking the postcode Gordon, there are a number of masts local to you experiencing issues currently which may lead to congestion on the other masts and restrict the services available.

The masts are managed and maintained by EE who are aware of the problems and working to fix them as soon as possible. You mentioned this happens away from your home also, are you still fairly local or further afield?

Rob

alibijoe1
Tuning in

Thanks, Rob.

Due to Covid, I'm always local. Didn't have these issues with GiffGaff via O2 so will switch back if no improvement.

Cheers 

Gordon

Thanks for letting us know Gordon, monitor the situation and keep us up to date with this and your decision. 

Rob