cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification

Dusty762
Joining in

Hi, I was given the email address of virginmobilerepair@virginmedia.co.uk but the mail keeps getting bounced. 

I'm guessing I've written it down wrong. 

Any suggestions ?

Regards

11 REPLIES 11

Nope, exactly the same. I have noticed that it is limited to just this one location. When the other assistant suggested that there was an issue with the mast it seemed to fit the issue.
I would also add that my data consumption has rocketed. Despite not being able to access mobile data at work. I've now used what I would normally use in a month, in a week. My data consumption never exceeds 10 meg and already this month I'm at 15. I've never connected to 5g either.
Really unhappy with this whole situation. I've gone from having a perfectly good, cheap, fully functioning mobile service to a service that no longer works and is costing me 4 times as much.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Dusty762.

If this issue is in the one location, it would indicate that the problem is related to an outage with one of the masts nearby. 

We would recommend completing a manual network search or going into airplane mode for around 20 seconds and then out again. This will force the handset to look for the next strongest signal. 

With the mobile data, do you have any ideas on what could have caused this to increase? Have you considered adding a cap to the service to ensure you do not incur additional costs?

Thanks

Nat