cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email verification

Dusty762
Joining in

Hi, I was given the email address of virginmobilerepair@virginmedia.co.uk but the mail keeps getting bounced. 

I'm guessing I've written it down wrong. 

Any suggestions ?

Regards

11 REPLIES 11

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Well in general Virgin use .com not .co.uk

That may be the problem 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dusty762 

Thanks so much for your post and I'm so sorry to hear that this email is bouncing back. 

Can I ask what message you get when this bounces back? Also how was this email given to you?

Thank you. 

I was promised a call back within 3 days of me opening the case with you guys. Still nothing.
Absolute rubbish.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Dusty762, 

Thank you for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear you have not received a call back as advised. 

When you say you have opened a case with us, is this a complaint? If yes, can you please expand on what the complaint is regarding? 

Thank you 

Nat

I updated my phone with you guys 3 weeks ago. 

Since I upgraded my phone I have had no mobile data at HX14EY. My old mobile was fine. 

I've been told that there is a problem in the area if I'm using Vodfone or EE. When will this be fixed and how do I know which carrier I'm using ?

I spoke to the customer service people who told me they'd get back to me when they had any information in relation to my issue. I sent them screen shots of the slow bandwidth (less than 1mg) that I'm currently getting. 

This was 2 weeks ago. 

At present I'm paying for a service that I'm not getting.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you. 

I see you are also speaking to a community member in another thread. 

Can you please try the network search as suggested by the user and let us know how you get on. 

We have checked our cell towers in your area and have been unable to locate any known issues. 

Also, have you received a new sim since this issue began? 

Thanks 

Nat

He's saying that there are network issues in the area!

And RE SIM card, no its never been replaced.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply and apologies for the delay in response. 

Can you please let us know how the service is today please? Have you seen any improvements at all?

Thanks 

Nat