cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE To Vodafone

JonCFC1
Joining in

Hello does anybody know when the virgin 4g network will leave EE and go onto Vodafone, it says late 21 to early 22 but I've not heard any more info for months regarding this. I get poor reception on EE but I live and work close to a Vodafone mast so I've been looking forward to finally having decent internet while at work so sooner the better for me. Cheers 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, as that is when their deal with EE ends. Technically that is the end of this year but there is always some overlap 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No ETA for individuals but people are being slowly moved over. BTW they won't inform you, it just happens.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

JonCFC1
Joining in

Thank you for the reply and also does this mean that virgin has already started moving customers over to Vodafone and is early 22 still the target to have all customers moved.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, as that is when their deal with EE ends. Technically that is the end of this year but there is always some overlap 

ZXT
On our wavelength

I just joined Virgin today and got my new sim this morning (3rd September 22).  God knows how, but it's on EE!