cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download a voicemail

Amadiro
Joining in

Is there away to download a voicemail message to a phone or pc. I have a voicemail from my mother when she was admitted to hospital which I want to keep before it's wiped from the server.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So for example, you'd play the recording one device and then record it with another. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Amadiro,

Thanks for your query and welcome back to the community.

Unfortunately we don't have a set way ourselves however some phones can allow voicemail's to be downloaded.

You could also record the voicemail on another device if it's possible.

Let us know what phone you have,

Kain

Hi There

I have a Samsung Galaxy J4 plus.

The recording is the last thing that my mother said to me so it's important.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Amadiro,

I completely understand the necessity in getting this voicemail downloaded. Is the voicemail located on a mobile, or landline? We don't offer the ability to download voicemails directly from our landline network.

You would need to record the voicemail from a second device, such as another mobile or microphone connected to a PC. If it is on your device, you may wish to contact Samsung to see if they offer the ability directly on the phone software.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hello.

Yes it's a mobile.

How would i go about using a second device ?

Regards

So for example, you'd play the recording one device and then record it with another. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill