cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domestic violence

Sarahsummers
Joining in

I’ve had to flee domestic violence just over a month ago. I’ve had to move to a different pet of the country with my two kids. I’ve called virgin to try and sort it out and shut my account down as I am now in a women refuge and cannot have any services. I was advised by the two people I spoke to that there is nothing that virgin can do and my account will stay as is until I can pay and will  be sent to a debt collector. Is there anything that can be done? 

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Sarahsummers,

Thank you for coming to the Community Forums, we appreciate you taking the time to post here.

I am terribly sorry to hear of the current circumstances you're under and for the experience you have had with Virgin Media during this time. It is certainly not the level of service and care we aim to provide at all.

We are really keen to help you in any way we can with this. I'm going to send you over a private message so I can take some more details and look into this for you.

Please do find my message over at the purple envelope and respond whenever convenient.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill