cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does virgin mobile do call waiting?

Rach9243
Joining in

Hi, I've been trying to activate call waiting on my mobile. I've gone through settings and also *43#. I've just spoken to someone at virgin mobile and I've been told that virgin mobile doesn't do call waiting. Is this correct? 

Thanks in advance 

Rachel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes they do. Have a read here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Call-waiting-not-working/m-p/4754690#M196014

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes they do. Have a read here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Mobile/Call-waiting-not-working/m-p/4754690#M196014

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Yeah I have had a read that one already, but it doesn't really help me at the moment.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

One of the team should be along. They are the best people to help.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rach9243,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you were advised this about Call Waiting.

I understand that you've already called up and have taken a look at our How To Set Up Call Waiting page.

However, as you've not been able to have this issue resolved, we can look into this further for you. I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you.

Info been sent

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rach9243,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I have now activated the Call Waiting option for you on your account. 

Please be aware that this can take up to 24 hours to be completed.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're happy to assist. 🙂

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

That's fantastic thank you. 

How would I know it's activated? 

Thanks again 

Rachel

If you pop back to us after 24 hour we can check it is active on the account or you can test this yourself by calling your phone whilst connected to another line. 

Thank you.