cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discord constantly dropping calls

rossa35
Joining in

I've had an issue that's been going on for a couple of months now, since around the heady days of the great downtime.

The problem is that when I'm on a discord voice call, every 10mins or so the call drops, I'm off for 10s, and then it reconnects.

The interesting thing is that this only happens when I'm connected directly through Virgin, not when I'm connected through my VPN.

Is this happening to anyone else?

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rossa35, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue when connecting through Virgin Media with your Discord voice calls. 

If it's only these you are having an issue with then it may be worth looking into the help guides provided by Discord for further help on how to diagnose and resolve the issue. 

If you are having other issues with your connection, please provide us with some more information so we can help further. What sorts of issues are you having? (Such as drop outs, slow speeds, connection issues)

Is this happening across all devices or just one/two?

I've not been able to check the connection at this end as I've not been able to locate you, using your forum credentials. Pop back to us with the answers to the above questions and we can go from there. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs