cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnection help

kurowskisam
Joining in

My phone was disconnected last week, I made the payment this morning (4 hours ago) and I'm still blocked from making or receiving calls, It also wont let me call cust services on 789 so I don't know what to do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kurowskisam,

Unfortunately this is out of my control, as this is how long it takes for our internal systems to process payment.

I do apologise. Please let us know if you're still having issues after tomorrow. We'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kurowskisam,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that your Mobile phone was disconnected! I can understand that this is not ideal.

Can you tell us how you made the payment? Was this via our website, or on the phone? It can take a day or two for they payments to go through on the system and some payment methods take a longer time than others.

Have you tried to call our Mobile team on 0345 600 0789 from a different mobile phone?

Let us know so we can help further. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi thanks for getting back to me so promptly, I made payment via the website, unfortunately I cannot call the mobile team as my calls are blocked.

Thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kurowskisam,

Thank you for your response. It takes about 1-2 days for a payment to process via the website, so the payment should clear and update on your account soon.

Please keep an eye out on your mobile phone as it should process soon. If you're still having issues making calls and sending messages, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to investigate.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Thank you, is there a way we can process it quicker?

thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kurowskisam,

Unfortunately this is out of my control, as this is how long it takes for our internal systems to process payment.

I do apologise. Please let us know if you're still having issues after tomorrow. We'll be more than happy to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Okay thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kurowskisam,

No problem at all. Keep us updated. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi, im still not connected 😞

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kurowskisam,

Sorry to hear about that. As advised, it can take between 1-2 days for the payment to be processed. 

Please keep an eye on this and if there's no update tomorrow, we'll be able to help further. Keep us updated.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team