cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialled incorrect number

siandche
Joining in

I'm repeatedly getting the...you have dialled an incorrect number message on my phone...but only to 1 specific number

I see from this forum that its a common fault

Help

7 REPLIES 7

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @siandche

Thanks for posting!

Are you still experiencing this issue today? This was flagged as a known issue and is being worked on by our team, a few customers are able to dial the numbers again now. How is your service? 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Same issue today. And very frustrating as even calls to landline are a problem as they seem to drop regards. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

We are aware of this issue @Veenay and it has been raised under Fault Reference P010700124.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thank you - it has caused a serious inconvenience to users to contact family members and friends. I would hope that the service is back to normal ASAP. Even now, I have no bars for mobile service and therefore relying on WiFi for everything- and my WiFi provider, thankfully, is not Virgin...

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

I can appreciate that is frustrating @Veenay

As soon as I get an update, I will pop back here to let you know.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Do you have an update on the issue, what the problem was and why it occurred? And also when this will be resolved properly. Thank you

Hi Veenay

Thanks for posting.

Apologies for the call issue - from checking this should be now fixed. Can you confirm this is the case or if you do still need help, please let me know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill