cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery reports

Crazycat
On our wavelength

I swear this is sending me mad with frustration.

I've never had a problem with delivery reports, I have had S21 5G, for a months now, no problem with delivery reports, all of sudden, no reason, they've stopped, ivs been right through all settings, it shows that they are on for both SMS & MMS, so I can't understand what is going on, ive rang 789, couldn't get through twice via live chat, after waiting over 1.5hr, it cut me off, I went to my nearest virgin shop, that had closed down, ive exhausted all avenues I can think of.

49 REPLIES 49

Crazycat
On our wavelength

I found it, I think lol it wss so ive just turned it off

Screenshot_20210816-183252_Call settings.jpg

So now yoy have turned volte off you won't get 4g signal calls then 

I've put it back on, I looked it up & no mention of delivery reports having any relevance to it.

Crazycat
On our wavelength

This is ridiculous now not getting delivery reports 

When you turned VoLTE off, did you receive delivery reports?

VoLTE is Voice over LTE (which is 4G)

Rob

No it didn't make any difference apart from I didn't get 4g

I finally got in touch with Virgin after a week of trying, Explained etc, mentioned some of the options suggested here, the phone call itself was hard work, when I finally got agent to understand my issue, he then told me to ring Samsung as they are the manufacturers, so after 1.5hr on half, girl was really helpful, she connected to my so she could see settings, basic what was going on, they couldn't understand what was happening, as the & settings were fine, she suggested getting replacement sim & if that didn't work contact them again, could device issue, back on to virgin again, omg trying to explain why I needed a new, told Samsung had told me get one, response was Virgin don't offer a service to view texts mesges online WHAT???? re u talking, I never mentioned anything about online, I want a sim card, youd think I'd wanted gold, I lost temper in the end, I said look this 3yr contract im paying for, this handset is 4months old, I'm paying for it arnt I, just send me a sim. They really need to sort customer serve agents out, retrain them, send on A.level English courses.

It has nothing to do with that, I spoke to Samsung manufacturers yesterday, they couldn't understand why Virgin had told me turn off WiFi calling, VoLTE etc, nothing to the delivery reports issue, they after doing many thorough checks on my fone suggested getting a replacement SIm, if that doesn't work to get back jn touch with them it then be a device issue.