Menu
Ibby2009
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Deals For Existing Customers Higher than New Customers

I have just been trying to upgrade my Current Sim Plan £12 (2gb + 2500 min + Unlimited Text), but when i add to basket today's limited time offer of £9 for 6gb Data + 1500mins, Unlimited text, and then go to checkout the deal for £9 converts to 3gb Data + 1500mins + Unlimited Text.

Is anybody else having this issue?

I thought loyal customer (almost 10 years) should be getting Exclusive discount to what new customers get, or is loyalty from this company gone out of the window as we have made them billionaires

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deals For Existing Customers Higher than New Customers

Ive got to ask, but what do you expect from a market that is deliberately weighted toward customers switching provider.

Its a rather false way of making it look like competition is working, & is actively encouraged by the regulators.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Highlighted
teabag
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deals For Existing Customers Higher than New Customers

A couple of things come to mind :-)

Are you still in a contract, these deals are for new contracts only.

If your on 30day rolling now, you'll have to ring for the new deal, agree for a new 12 month contract and credit check ect.

Use the CS text service 07533016422 to start enquires, just text something like "upgrade options" to get started.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BB 200 - Hub 3, Phone Talk w/ends, Mobile Sim only x2. Customer since 1993.