Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Data roaming not working in France

Hi I am very disappointed and angry at virgin. I am in France and I am stuck I can't use my data. I never had a problem with giffgaff before. When I am back I am leaving you! Until then please help with my data roaming! This is ridiculous. Since this morning I can't leave my room because my data roaming not working and so unreachable😭😖😠😡. My username is my number so if you someone from virgin sees this please deal with this problem I am frustrated and isolated because of you! 

0 Kudos
paulchambers061
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data roaming not working in France

Are calls and texts working? 

Did you get a welcome to France message on arrival? 

Is roaming activated on your online account? Good idea to switch off international call barring as well. 

What network are you connected to, if any? The partner networks for vm in France are sfr and buoygues. 

Note: a vm moderator will get round to you on this mainly public forum but it could be hours to a few days.

Don't give out your full number on here, if they want it they can private message you.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data roaming not working in France

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your roaming 703592.

@paulchambers has asked all of the questions that I would have asked, would you be able to answer these questions? So we can find out what needs to be done to resolve your issue.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos