Menu
SamGoddard7
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Data Roaming

I’m currently in Poland on holiday and my mobile data isn’t working despite the fact I have roaming ON and I should be able to roam like home, I was wondering if there’s was any solution to this someone can give because virgin media support has been completely unresponsive to calls and texts.

thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Data Roaming

Hi SamGoddard7, 

Thanks for your post, it's great to have you as part of our community. 

Really sorry to hear that data roaming ins't working whilst you're in Poland, this ins't good. 

Can you just confirm that data roaming is active on your handset within your settings as well as roaming being active on your online account? 

If so then let me know and I'll be able to have a closer look at your account.

:) 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
SamGoddard7
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My mobile roaming is on I can’t check my account as it’s under my parents email, I’ve tried every other method of communication with the virgin media support team and 0% of the time has it been helpful, I just wish that someone on here can actually help me with the problem.

Just tell me what I need to do and bear in mind I cannot check my account as of yet but I can give the details such as phone number.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us SamGodard7

Does a network appear on your phone or does it say no network available? Have you tried to manually connect to a network or checked to make sure that you have the correct APN settings? These two often help in getting roaming working on your phone. 

Please click here for more information about how to check that your settings are correct and manually connecting to networks.

Can you give these two methods ago and let us know if they fix your problem.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos