cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Data Use

iandav
Joining in

I am looking at moving my daughters mobile contract from plusnet. She gets a daily SMS showing the balance of data remaining for the month which helps her manage her data use. Does Virgin Mobile offer this?

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi iandav,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome and for your interest in Virgin Mobile, you do have access to our Online Account where you can check your usage at any time.

Regards

Paul.

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Moving from a closing down Plusnet to a closing down Virgin may not be a good move.

The account will move to O2 by the  end of the year so it may be worth asking the O2 community

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

iandav
Joining in

Thanks for the reply. 02 don't do monthly sim only contacts and are more expensive than the Virgin ones on offer. The plan will get transferred across at the same price as the Virgin plan. I just don't if any provider does the daily text thing?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey iandav, thanks for the replies and all your questions. 

Regarding the daily SMS usage reminders service, we can advise this is not something O2 mobile seem to support currently.

Please, visit this page here for more on how to access this info over the O2 account and services.

Have you also tried to query this over the O2 Community page as our mobile partners should be able to advise more?

Let us know how you get on and if this helps.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs