Menu
Highlighted
Jodienichole92
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Contract parked....

I ordered a phone on Friday and got an email stating it would be with me by Monday. Took the day off work today and still no phone. I asked online on the chat service and they asked me for a password I use when I call up. I said I’ve never called up before so the only password I had was my online one, so they were unable to access my account. I’ve tried calling and my phone keeps beeping and the texts I tried sending didn’t deliver. Still no one has been in touch with me, or emailed me and I’m absolutely furious that virgin media are getting away with promising people the phones but then parking the order without letting the customers know that the phones are parked and won’t be delivered as they promised. Now I can’t get onto my online account whenever I login it says try again later which I’ve tried all day! Absolutely awful! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract parked....

Hi Jodienichole92,

Thank you for reaching out to us, I am sorry your phone wasn't deliver when advised.

Can you please confirm whether this was a new deal or was it an upgrade?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Jodienichole92
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

This was a new deal as I’m a new customer 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for confirming that.

When you set this up you would of been asked to provide a memorable word, this is your password.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Jodienichole92
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Could you please let me know where my order is as I’ve had no further emails etc 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Jodienichole92,

Thank you for coming back to me, I would like t invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.