cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continuous voicemail alerts

Wiltshiregirl
Joining in

I have a continuous number 2 by my phone sign but I have no voicemails, I have deleted them. I’ve tried switching my phone off and on but can’t get rid of the number 2! Any ideas??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Wiltshiregirl, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are seeing this continuous notifications for voicemail on your phone. What handset are you currently using?

Have you been able to check your phone settings to switch voicemail notifications off then back on to see if this helps?

Let us know if this helps, if not we will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Wiltshiregirl, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you are seeing this continuous notifications for voicemail on your phone. What handset are you currently using?

Have you been able to check your phone settings to switch voicemail notifications off then back on to see if this helps?

Let us know if this helps, if not we will be happy to assist further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan I have an iPhone 11. I can’t see how to switch voicemails notifications off ! Can you tell me please.

Thanks for confirming, if you go to Settings>Phone>Notifications you can then switch notifications off and on.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Regards

Nathan

Hi Nathan it works if I switch badges off in the notification bit but when I put it back on it comes back!!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wiltshiregirl

Thanks for your reply!

Can you just try the below for me please?

On your iPhone, go to Settings > Notifications > scroll down and tap Phone turn off Badges and wait about a minute and then turn it back on. Then, go to Settings > Notifications > Phone and turn off Badges. Then, restart your iPhone and go to Settings > Notifications > Phone and turn Badges on.

Please keep me updated with how this goes

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Unfortunately that hasn’t worked. The only way I can get the 2 away is to have the badges turned off! Very annoying 😞

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wiltshiregirl

Thanks for your reply

Is the software currently up to date on your phone? 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Yes it is.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Wiltshiregirl

Thanks for your reply again

Can you call your own mobile and leave yourself a message? Then delete it. This should solve this. 

Please keep me updated

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team