cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Virgin Media

Mnaughton
Joining in

I'm trying to contact support about an invalid bill email I've received.

The site keeps saying I can contact through live chat but there is no evidence that this service exists, only phone number times which I have difficulty calling atm. It's very frustrating to imagine I can somehow contact, but it's just not clear. Can you please update the site or remove these misleading link that keep us looking for an avenue of contact that don't exist?

I assume there must be some channel of sending a text form communication by email or something, and it's very frustrating as I have cancelled my contract over the phone with you already, and my direct debit as well, and now I get an email saying I owe even more when I was assured this wouldn't be the case. 

I'm sure you have records of my previous interactions; I will have to file CPC and GDPR requests and complaints if this isn't resolved quickly, as I'm being forced to waste my own time chasing up something that is made worse by inconsistent avenues of communication on your end. This is very frustrating, please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Mnaugton,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the delays regarding this, can I ask when did you cancel the service?

Also with thte webpage, what section are you trying to access?

Finally we do have our text service as well as a contact option which is 0753 305 1809.

Regards,

Kain

Hi

I cancelled last month, already had a bill the start of this month that should have been the final.

On the main page "Can't use digital support? Don't worry! You can still get support using our online chat service, or see the Contact Us page for more options." This leads to a page with no evidence of online chat.

Can I use that number as an Irish (.ie) customer?

Thanks

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many thanks for the response, 

Apologies, as you are based in the Republic or Ireland you'd need to contact the team on their contact options I'm afraid.

The forums here would be for UK customers.

Thanks,

Kain