cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Contact? Phone or online chat. Where? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

delloy
Joining in

Hi

I have recently left Virgin due to the appalling reception I received after the switch to o2 making my phone basically unusable. When I was a customer I managed to speak to customer services via the online chat on the virgin app. I can no longer do this because I can no longer access the app. When I spoke to customer services they said they would waive the termination fee of approx Β£126. But I would have to contact them to get it waived when the final bill arrived. I now have the final bill and cant find phone numbers or any other way of making contact other than asking here. Why do these companies seemingly make it extremely difficult to speak to someone when you have an issue? Preferably I would like to do it via online chat but if this is not possible a phone number! I want to get it sorted and pay my final bill. Please help? Thankyou.

1 REPLY 1

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @delloy thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised about your services and the early termination fee being present.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly, and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W