cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant issues with Orders

AequitasRising
Joining in

Afternoon Everyone, 

Not sure if anyone has had this issue, but I've ordered a new device and Pay Monthly contact with Virgin Media (Mobile).

The order states complete, but when checking the tracking the number doesn't work and Yodel cant locate any delivery for my postcode.

After calling customer services and being hung up on twice they've stated first that it was on hold due to needed further security checks and someone had tried to call me. No one has...

Then they've stated that the phone isn't coming today as it's been canceled, and they now need to investigate which is five working days. To add insult to injury, I've just had an email from them to state that they will be taking the first direct debit on the 20th of this month.

I've been passed from pillar to post, virgin stating talk to Yodel, Yodel saying talk to Virgin.

The stac code has been applied to the new contact from my previous supplier so I need to get this sorted!

4 REPLIES 4

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AequitasRising

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Have you heard anything back from our team since yesterday? If the order has been cancelled, the direct debit would not be took - this will be an automated email generated before the cancellation.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

They've cancelled both contracts but no contact been made.

So I'm without a phone, and dont want to place another order incase its cancelled again

To update, been trying to get this sorted all day.

Now in a position where I've been told they've been cancelled, but I now cant get the original deal of the OOmph sim with the phone I wanted.

So have to settle for a more expensive tariff with less data.

No apology or phone call from anyone at Virgin media, over 2hours on the phone and another hour on live chat over three days.

I'm trying to be patient, but support on both phone and live chat cant understand what is happening.

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, AequitasRising,

Sorry to hear that your mobile order was not fulfilled. Was the order done online? Did you receive an email requesting you to view your contract and sign it? If you did not get this then the order may not be completed and tracking information would not be sent to the courier.. It might have been that your order was parked.  Parked orders can occur if the details on the order do not match the details that already exists in the system. For example this can occur if the order was meant to be a gift or delivered to an alternative address. These may require additional checks to be made and could add extra days to processing your order.
From within the Community Forums, we can take a look to see what might have happened with your order, however we cannot process sales orders from here.

Cheers,

Corey C