cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connections, been cut off

andy1494
Dialled in

Hi is there an issue with virgin signal, all this week trying to make calls and received them, the line is terrible, very hard to hear ,and keep getting cut off,

This morning four time trying to call my Dr just cut off, had hospital trying to call me and call them as again been cut off ,and both cannot hear what each other is saying

Any help please 

9 REPLIES 9

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi andy1494,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused, especially as you had to try on 4 occasions trying to contact your doctor.

Can we ask if this is happening on every call you make or just certain numbers? Is it only happening at home or when your out and about?

Please check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/virgin-mobile-issues for further help and support.

Kind regards Jodi. 

It been on multiple number that I had called and received over the last few days 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Virgin use O2 for signal. Check thier Status page for possible faults

https://status.o2.co.uk/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for coming back to us andy1494.

As our valued member @enlli has already posted the link, are you able to check your service status just to eliminate you’re being affected by any area faults.

If nothing is showing, please come back to us for further support. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks for that, first I didn't no virgin used O2 

Our Network can get busy in this area.

This means your data could be slower than normal. We’re sorry about that. Our team is aware and working to make it better

Not reassuring for me, if It carry on as this on seam to starting after I receive upgrade SIM card ,will look for other services 

We are sorry to hear this andy1494.

We wouldn't want to lose you as a customer due to this issue. Our engineers will be working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue, however we fully understand if this issue is going to affect your connection and data, we respect that you will have to look for another provider.

Kind regards Jodi. 

I don't understand why since new SIM , as caused more problems which I never had before, 

But thanks again for your help

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@andy1494 wrote:

I don't understand why since new SIM , as caused more problems which I never had before, 

But thanks again for your help

Likely old SIM was on Vodafone

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

could not say, never had an issue before see what happens over next few days and week, still the same might have to change