cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues

ovdrum
Joining in

Having problems accessing some sites for example William Hill,Skybet,Beerhawk,Drop Store and other sites similar to these.I phoned about problem and was told it's to do with children accessing sites when under 18.So was told parental control was now switched off but still no joy on sites mentioned above. TIA for any help.

26 REPLIES 26

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you restarted your phone since they told you? You need to do that for it to take effect.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Yes I've tried that but thanks very much for trying to help much appreciated

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you go into your online account you can set Parental Controls from there. If off, turn on , wait a couple of minutes, turn off then reboot

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks I'll give that a try

Tried that still no joy. I'll give them a call in the morning thanks very much for all the advice really appreciated

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ovdrum.

Thanks for your post 🙂
Sorry to hear you are having issues with your mobile I have managed to locate your account and can see you have been in touch with our team, were they able to resolve this? Do you need further assistance?
Zoie

At the moment the problem is still ongoing but was told yesterday it could take up to 24 hours to be remedied there are still a couple of hours to go thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Okay please keep us posted on this and we will do our best to investigate for you 

Zoie

Hi still no joy and it's over the 24 hours