cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

Ellie10
Tuning in

I bought phone on 23rd December. Still no service. Called virgin 5/6 times requesting call back. No call recieved. Complaint raised still no contact with me. Virgin contact numbers all go to same place where taken through trouble shooting again and again. They wont put you through to a manager just keep repeating we understand but don't listen to what you are saying. Requested cescalation to manager. No response. On line complaints update on virgin media not updated. Resolution team supposed to give you comaints handlers name/ contact detaills. This was not given. What do I have to do to get a response 

Phone bought for a child for security reason, so when my son  had a 10 day trip we had no contact with him extremely stressful time. Very quick to respond to purchase enquiry but nothing else

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ellie10, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear of the experience you've have whilst trying to get this issue resolved. Just for a greater understanding on this is it possible if I could get you to expand on the situation? When you advise that you have no service, is the SIM not working in the handset, and have you had any replacement SIM's within that time period?

Please let me know as I would love to help. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Ellie10, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear of the experience you've have whilst trying to get this issue resolved. Just for a greater understanding on this is it possible if I could get you to expand on the situation? When you advise that you have no service, is the SIM not working in the handset, and have you had any replacement SIM's within that time period?

Please let me know as I would love to help. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi Ryan.

The sim is in correctly but no service. 2× SIM cards . In case it was the phone I placed my daughter sim card in and service was available.

My son is using house WiFi to use phone

Everytime I speak with virgin they say that sim is activated . 1 employee did comment that there was problems on their side and activations were continually reading in progress

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting me know - I will send you a private message so I can look into this further. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi Ryan.

3rd sim arrived and it worked.  

Thank you for your help

BW 

Ellen