cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

CLW31
Joining in

I’m exceptionally unhappy with the service from Virgin Mobile. I had a broadband and mobile media package with them. When I moved house and my broadband didn’t work they canceled the mobile too, leaving me stranded as a single woman with no phone for a month. Here is my correspondence and lack of help. Over a month has gone by and still no compensation or my old number being returned!! Outrageous customer serivce. I’ve resulted in having to go public in the hope I can get my old number back and receive some compensation? 

C-240222253

Complaints

18/2/22- phone stopped working- I thought this was due to the storm and lines being down. No i was disconnected by virgin due to their mistake with me cancelling my broadband

22/2/22- called and they said I would be reconnected within 48 hours

24/2/22 - called again and they then told compensation will be given reconnecting urgency to team

25/2/22- escalated to manager Emer. He told me to go buy a new sim from another provider. I said I had no money to do that as pay day off as  5 days away. He gave me £50 for a new sim only- this was not a settlement for the issue. The money didn’t arrive for 5days!! I then went and bought a temporary sim

Emer said someone would call 12:10 for me to deal with the complaint, no phone call was made

4/3/22- Merl manager 30 min phone call

Jay offered me £50 to make complaints go away. I said my time equated to more than £50. He said he would send a letter for how to take my complaint further. Then he put me through to Princess 40 minutes later she had a new sim being set and organizing my old number.

15/3/22 Shan - check email for complaints letter. Suggested I wait till Wednesday for number to sync

Shan then called me back to confirm email address.

2days later no old number or email complaint letter

17/3/22- Stephanie informed me that the phone number was only set to reactive yesterday (16/3- 12 days after it was said to have been done) Stephanie got ‘disconnected’ from me and made no attempt to get back to me

i’m interested how you will respond 

many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CLW31,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm truly sorry to hear about what has happened with your Mobile account. 

What I will do now is private message you so we can confirm some details. 

^Martin

CLW31
Joining in

Further complaint- no compensation has been set even after going in this public setting. 

Is there a third party complaint centre I can go to?