cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cold callers in my area

RMReed
Joining in

All, how do you report abusive rude and harassing cold callers in your area? The phone number is a joke and no-one seems to know how to do this. 2 imposing men making hand gestures at us through our window is not acceptable.

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To the best of my knowledge Virgin don't use cold callers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Well Very Insightful User you are wrong - Virgin media men have been at my door 3 times today & were abusive & intimidating.

Hi @RMReed,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you experienced this at your home. Are you able to further expand on what happened? Were you able to get the names of the agent? Do you have confirmation that these are indeed VM agents?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua

i didn’t get their names but I live in Bromsgrove where recently Virgin has laid new cables and there were several Virgin livery cars on our road. The men had twice previously knocked on our front door to push us to but virgin media products so on the third time I told them we weren’t interested and to stop hassling us. They were then abusive and made hand gestures at us through our window and they kept looking back at us in a threatening manner . This sort of behaviour is unacceptable and these people should not be allowed to do this. If it had been a vunerable person I dread to think what could have happened. Disgraceful this should be followed up. I have a mind to report it to the Police. Richard

Thank you for this information @RMReed.

We appreciate you for flagging this to us. We have forwarded this to the relevant team for agent feedback as well as improvement in training. 

We again apologise on behalf of our team.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help and we will be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs