cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed password not working

sdegning
Joining in

I have tried on several occasions to change my password in order to log in to my virgin mobile account but have had no success!  Despite requesting a new password and following the steps, I have had no luck in logging on. I am not able to confirm the password as it won’t let me access the keyboard on my phone to change it. It’s extremely frustrating and am so disappointed in Virgin. How can thus issue resolved? This has been going on for months! 

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @sdegning,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear that you are having this issue,what we would advise to do is clear your cache and cookies and try again, if this fails please try on a different handset or by turning the screen to landscape.

Thanks. Joe

sdegning
Joining in

Even though I have deleted my cache on my mobile device, I can still NOT change my password to log into my virgin mobile account.  When I type in my shiny new password and retype it in, it states that my passwords do not match up when they do.  It's all getting increasingly frustrating now - I still cannot log my virgin mobile account.

Hey @sdegning,

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry that this issue is still occurring for you, what I would like to do is invite you in for a quick private message.

If you haven't used our private message feature before you can access it via the purple envelope icon on the top right of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe