cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change passcode/memorable word?

markib
Tuning in

I have recently tried to contact vm and have been having issues with my passcode, i.e it does not recognise it. Therefore I would like to set up a new one. How can I do this?

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi markib,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your passcode. Would you please be able to clarify which passcode you're referring to? Do you mean your security answer for when you call us i.e the 3 requested characters?

For mobile accounts, they are linked to your online My Virgin Mobile password. You'll be able to reset the password online either from inside your account or if you've forgotten it, you can go down the 'forgotten my password' route.

Hope this helps

Beth

this was a password i set specifically for when contacting vm. I had a problem as when asked for specific letters of previous password i could not remeber them. So when i contacted vm one day about my broadband, i was given the option to set up this ontact password. However, it does not seem to work or relate to what is on your system?

Oh I see - no problem markib, in that case I will pop you over a PM now so I can help out.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks

Beth