cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change from PAYG to Contact SIM

falkirk1298
On our wavelength

Hello. Need to change my partner's SIM from PAYG to contract. Phone is a basic Nokia 216. Can't find the option to do this on the website.

Thanks,

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you need a contract? If it is the old 216 then you are going to be paying for data you will never use. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you need a contract? If it is the old 216 then you are going to be paying for data you will never use. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

falkirk1298
On our wavelength

I know, but she wants to keep the phone.

J

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You could ask Virgin to unlock it ( assuming it is locked). 

Also the new contract will be running off Vodafone's signal and not EE, so make sure that works in your locality before tieing yourselves into a 12 month contract

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi falkirk1298, thanks for your post.

Further to the helpful advice from enlli above - unfortunately we can't help with this here via the community forum, for new deals you would either need to call 789/ 0345 600 0789 or send a text to 0753 301 6422 for further assistance. 

Tom