cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback on iPhone 14 Pro

ndjkro
Joining in

Hello,

I took an offer back in September 2022 that had two cashback featured. One being the trade in of an old phone and the other was a cashback upon purchase of specifically an iPhone 14. The first was of the assumed value of the old phone, the second was £100.

Can I ask if someone else took this offer or came across it? I have spoken to customer services and they have no clue what I am talking about. I said that surely they must have access to T&Cs of past promotions but this doesn't seem to be the case, since the promotion was a long time ago.

I appreciate I am a little behind on my personal admin but I am only now getting my life together again and am ticking off things slowly.

Any advice?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello ndjkro 

Sorry to hear of the problems regarding your mobile account, the deal taken and cash back offers. We appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We can see you have spoken to the team in regards to this, were they able to explain everything and assist during the call? 

More information on this may be available in the contract for the handset, if this was taken via a third party you may need to speak to them to fulfil the requirements. 

Rob

Hi Rob,

thank you for reply. I have not resolved this with customer services, unfortunately.

I have a transcript of a chat conversation that took place back in september and the agent wrote this:

“Perfect! We’ll give you an additional £100 on top of your device value if you trade in your old phone to us. All you need to do is to complete your order and wait for the unique promotional code that we'll send to you via SMS 21 days after the delivery of your new handset.”

Unfortunately, I have never received the promotional code.

thanks

Hi ndjkro, thanks for message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that the cash back has not been received and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into. 

Kind regards, Chris.