Menu
ItsMeJoe
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cant register phone number with new email

I am trying to register my phone number to a new account and the email linked to my number is incorrect, so when i try to register with a new email it gives me the error "hw-registration-create-username-password-email-address-not-in-record-global-warning"

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant register phone number with new email

Hi @ItsMeJoe

Thanks for posting on the community forum!

When you say the email linked to your number, how do you mean? Are you registering a brand new account on MyVM?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ItsMeJoe
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am trying to register a new MyVM account and when it comes up with the email linked to my number it is not the one i want to use so i choose to use a different one, but when i use the email i want to actually use it gives me either that error or it tells me to contact customer service, Which i have done and they just said to wait a couple hours and try again. I have been trying to make the account all week...

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I see, i'm going to private message you to collect a few more details so we can get this sorted. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos