cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make calls from france

Rachelp_
Joining in

I moved to virgin on the 17th Feb in the UK.  At that point calls in and out worked fine.  Data worked fine.

We have arrived in France today on landing all services were OK but then suddenly mobile data stopped working.  After fixing the access point on the phone by using my husbands configuration (he moved to virgin a couple of weeks before me).  I did call virgin but they couldn't fix it after an hour on the phone to them.

Now that mobile data is fixed I can use the Internet and can receive calls but I can't make any calls out.  All quite frustrating!!

Anyone got any advice??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Rachelp_,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you are not able to make calls at the moment.

Has this been resolved now? Or are you still needing help with this?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First thing I would suggest is manually selecting a different network and see if that helps

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Rachelp_,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry that you are not able to make calls at the moment.

Has this been resolved now? Or are you still needing help with this?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Still can't make calls. Phone just hangs up

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Rachelp_,

Did you activate your roaming while you was in France, or before you went to France?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team