cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access voicemail recently

scottie3
Joining in

When I call voicemail, I am told to enter my PIN, which I do.  Then all I get is 10 seconds of silence, followed by “Thanks for calling Virgin voicemail” and it hangs up.  I cannot access any messages nor any menu options.   Only started about a week ago. Have tried resetting phone, removing SIM and restarting etc but still no joy. 

4 REPLIES 4

Corey_C

Thanks for your post, scottie3,

I've sent you a private message to confirm your details and to reset your voicemail PIN

Cheers,

Corey C

i cant access voicemails now when previously i had no problems.

when i click "call voicemail"  it comes up with  : "error performing request  unknown error"   then i have to click "Dismiss"  to get out of that screen.  when i click dismiss it then shows  "calling voicemail"   which it isnt.

was working fine,  in the last week its come up with this  any ideas?  im in Uk and not trying to access from abroad. 

Hello @Childnumberfive,

Thanks for joining the thread, in the future please do make your own post, to avoid confusion.

I will send you a private message now, so I can help you further.

Please look out for a purple envelope, at the top right corner.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello @Childnumberfive,

Thanks for letting me know that this is resolved.

I hope you have a lovely day!

Take care.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide