cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send any texts

Stutekh
Joining in

Since I switched to Virgin Mobile, I have been unable to send any standard text messages at all. I can receive texts but cannot reply to any. When I try, it refuses to send and says "Not delivered" then I get a text from Virgin Media saying "You've hit your spending cap, which will reset on your next refresh." But I have unlimited texts on my contract, and have not used any because it always fails, so how can this be? I am on an iPhone XS. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stutekh,

thanks for your post and thanks for using our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stutekh,

thanks for your post and thanks for using our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear this, I can certainly take a look for you, I will pop you over a private message just keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂
Thanks,

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stuekh,

thanks for the update via our PM's I am glad our team were able to resolve this 

Zoie

Hello,

having the exact same issue. Would you be able to help?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @spewal,

Welcome, thanks for posting on here.

I am sorry to see this.

I will send you a private message so I can help you, please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of your screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @spewal,

Thank you for talking to me in a private message.

I am glad I was able to fix this for you, also that I have explained what has caused this.

Hope you have a nice day.

You know where to find us if you need further help in the future.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide