cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make phone calls

Emz_17
Joining in

I have noticed since changing my virgin plan I can no longer make phone calls but I can receive them

9 REPLIES 9

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Emz_17,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you cannot make calls since changing your Virgin plan, is this for your Mobile or Landline?

Regards

Paul.

mobile

Hi Emz_17,

Thank you for confirming it is your Mobile that you are unable to make calls on, have you tried the Sim in another handset to make sure there are no blocks set up in error?

Regards

Paul.

yes i have already tried that it does not work

Thanks for coming back to us @Emz_17.

So it sounds like you would need a new sim card to resolve this issue, I can arrange that from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment.
Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for coming back to us and confirming your details via private message @Emz_17.

I have raised the request for your new sim card and it should be with you in the next two to three working days.

Please let me know if you have any more issues, when your new sim is up and running.

Regards,

Steven_L

it has been a week now and i still have not received my sim card

Hi Emz_17,

I'm sorry to hear that, I've popped you over a PM now so I can discuss this further with you.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Emz_17,

Thanks for your PMs. If you have not yet received the new SIM, you should receive it within the next few days. They usually arrive the next day, so I can only assume there has been a delay.

Your new SIM is already active, so once you receive it, it should work straight away when you pop it in your phone.

Let me know 🙂

Beth