Menu
HEE51C03
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot dial out.

OHi, When im trying to dial out I get "Conditional call forwarding active" coming up on the phone its beeps once and drops the call. My phone was working a couple of days ago. Now I can't dial out or get data on the network. Please help.

Thanks Clive.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
chrisardy
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot dial out.

I have had a problem since Friday, first thing I noticed was when replying to a text message the reply could not be sent, I then noticed that I could only make calls intermittently, mostly I just got a beep and call dropped out. I called Virgin Mobile on Saturday and they tested everything and found they couldn't ring me. They asked me to put phone on 3G and everything seemed to work ok, put it back to 4G still seemed ok but shortly after they had gone the same problems reappeared. Back to 3G and ok. Still the same today, Sunday, phone service on 4G very intermittent, particularly when trying to dial 789 drops out all the time on 4g, ok on 3G. On calls to mobiles sometimes goes automatically to 3G and makes connection.

Have been on 4G for over 6 months and ok until Friday.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sounds like the problem they had with the early days of the new SIM cards with the phone not switching from 4G to 3G correctly to initiate sending or receiving calls properly.

Hopefully the someone from the Virgin team can find out. 

Only safe answer is to stick to 3G in the meanwhile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi HEE51C03,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about this. 

I will private message you to get some details so I can look into this for you. 

^Martin

0 Kudos