cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Mobile account or 789 team

pyonear
Tuning in

I cannot access my Account on line or reset coordinates because I have no signal here and cannot get the texted code to reset.on my computer.  I cannot get 789 number except with a very poor signal in the garden and have waited in the cold for many minutes - not advisable at nearly 80 - listening to musak to get all this sorted out.    I cannot lose my mobile number (PAYG) as my incoming texts are exclusively health related and outgoing calls only made, where there is a signal, in emergencies. Please would someone get in toouch to help me.

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pyonear,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you haven't been able to speak to us regarding your PAYG number and making sure you do not lose it, what we would need to do is either get you switched to a Sim only pay Monthly package, or you can look at O2 as there are available PAYG tariffs with them.

You can speak to our Mobile Sales team on 0800 052 0238 who will be able to go through all our Sim only options?

Regards

Paul.

Thanks Paul, I am still hanging on my landline as you suggested, but the new number you gave still gets me on to the 789 link with lots of button pressing, but at least I am indoors!

Hi pyonear,

Thanks for coming back to me, please keep me posted how you get on, glad to hear you haven't had to stand out in the cold.

Regards

Paul.

Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me.  In the end I spent an hour getting through and eventually sorted the problem (hopefully with Elona who was extremely helpful and patient).  I have new messages which tell me my balance has been credited and I can get into my account with a code.  Thank you. 

I bit the bullet and went into town this afternoon to a) read my messages and b)talk to O2 who don't answer their phone on Sundays.  The best deal they could offer was £72 per annum or £120 pa - not much use to a 10 call a year customer with no texts or data!  Having trawled around two or three I have now got fixed up with Vodafone £10 first month "Big Bundle" and thereafter £1 day (don't leave your phone on!).and all seems set for PAC transfer on Tuesday - fingers crossed.

I'll let you know if Tuesday goes pear shaped.

Thanks again for your concern. 

Maggie

Thank you for keeping us updated on this pyonear.

We're glad to hear the agent was able to help and you were able to head into town and get a new deal for yourself. 

^Martin