Menu
gthemean
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancled within 14 days getting charged

This was cancelled well within the 14 days, took 3 attempts ringing customer services.

Revived this email

Your request to cancel your contract with Virgin Mobile early has been successful. 

Your early disconnection fee of £69.80 has cleared and the 12M CPW 4G 2500mins + 5GB, which started on 26/11/2018 and was due to end on 25/11/2019, has been cancelled. 

Your 1 month cancellation period will run between the following dates: 30/11/2018 - 29/12/2018, and during this time you'll have 2500 Minutes, Unlimited Texts, 5 GB Data to use up as you did during your contract. 

Please bear in mind that for usage outside of your allowance, you'll be charged at standard network rates. 

Does this mean I am going to be charged £69.80, if so why. I have not used the sim and it was canceled 5 days after activating.

I asked the guy from customer services 4 times, can you confirm there will be no charge and all he did was grunted. Listen to the call. Shocking customer services.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancled within 14 days getting charged

Hi Gthemean, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry that there's been some confusion regarding the cancellation of your SIM deal, I can appreciate you're keen to know it's been done correctly. 

I'd love to take a closer look therefore I'll pop you a personal message, just reply with the relevant information and we'll take it from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos