Menu
Stevieb100
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled account

Hi, I cancelled my account about a month ago before leaving for Australia on travels. I have today received a bill for another full month. I assume this is not normal. I don't have access to a phone so can't call you and you don't seem to provide email support. Can someone help me look into this please? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled account

Hi, Stevieb100.

Thanks for the post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear about this billing issue. Just to check, is this for a media or mobile account? Have you managed to see the breakdown of your bill to know what billing cycle does it covers?

To check the breakdown for your media account, you can check your bill by logging in here. For your mobile account, you can log in here.

To know more about your final bill, you can also check this link : Final Bill explanation.

Looking forward to hear from you so we can assist further.

^Shay_S

0 Kudos
Stevieb100
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, it's a mobile account! Sorry I thought I posted on the mobile forum!

I can't actually get into the account as I never activated it (I cancelled as I didn't use the SIM ever) and I don't have the SIM with me so can't create an online account I don't believe.

I have the mobile number if you want me to DM you? Not sure if that is possible on this site! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, Stevieb100. I certainly understand this case. For us to discuss your bill further, we can do this via online chat.

Just please click "chat now" to start.

^Shay_S

0 Kudos