cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel mobile line

Freestyle
On our wavelength

Account [MOD EDIT: Personal info] - I wish to give 30 day notice to cancel line [MOD EDIT: Personal info] please. I am still unable to view mobile bills or account online, previous attempts via this conduit failed to assist. I intend to carry number over to new supplier.

Can you also please advise balance on [MOD EDIT: Personal info] as intend to pay phone off immediately. 

Please confirm above by response. 

Best regards, 

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried this?

How to switch provider and take my number

If you’d like to take your number with you to your new mobile provider, you’ll need a PAC.

To get a PAC: simply text ‘PAC’ and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 65075

Eg PAC 22/11/1989

Then give that code to your new provider.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried this?

How to switch provider and take my number

If you’d like to take your number with you to your new mobile provider, you’ll need a PAC.

To get a PAC: simply text ‘PAC’ and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 65075

Eg PAC 22/11/1989

Then give that code to your new provider.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Freestyle
On our wavelength

Hi there, it's not so much the process to get PAC number etc. It's to officially give 30 day notice to stop Virginmobile service for number requested. 

Pls advise.

Best regards, 

John 

Hey Freestyle, thank you for reaching out. 

Requesting a PAC code is giving your notice in, you get 31 days to before it expires. 

However if you would like us to do this for you, we can via PM.

Please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi there, yes please PM to initiate the cancellation process for [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

Best regards, 

John

Hi @Freestyle

Thanks for your reply

I'd suggest deleting the above post containing your mobile number for data protection purposes, I am going to drop you a private message in the mean time to collect some more information.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs