cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel airtime contract on 4 of my handsets

GedFa
Joining in

hi

I have just had an email saying about price increases and I can cancel my airtime contract in the next 30 days if I don't want the price increase.

Can someone private message me about cancelling 4 of them out of my 5 handsets with virgin, thanks

5 REPLIES 5

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There are similar price increases coming up on other networks later on and as they use inflation figures from a later date they may well be higher.

If they are 30 day contracts I would advise getting PAC codes for each individually as there is less to go wrong. Virgin aren't good at multiple disconnections and often screw things up 😐

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GedFa,

Sorry to hear that you're thinking of leaving us. We are unable to do disconnection on here but you can call the Mobile Team on 789 and we can look into this further for you.

We're committed to supporting customers like you and providing you with greater overall value.

Whether we're upgrading customers' services, giving them brilliant connectivity which will help them to get the most from Virgin Mobile, or giving them access to a fantastic range of handsets and tariffs, we're always looking to do more for our customers. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi, Is there any other option? I have crippling anxiety speaking on the phone you see. 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-mobile-how-do-i-cancel-my-contract

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Good Afternoon @GedFa, I'd be happy to look into this for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn