cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t send text from abroad

Amrona
Joining in

I am unable to send sms texts from abroad. I can receive them ok. Each time I try sending a text it states “not delivered”. I have checked all my account settings and have tried all the troubleshooting ideas but nothing seems to work.

14 REPLIES 14

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for giving it a go. Sorry to see things still aren't working.

So I can look into it further for you, I'm going to send you a private message to gather some more details. Please look out for it in the top-right of the Forums, in the purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I have tried everything in this thread but still can’t send but can receive 

aslo can’t make calls 

i am having the same problem and tried ALL of the suggestions in this thread, can you please help as this is causing problems with my bank 

I’ve got exactly the same problem, I desperately need to text my bank as they’ve blocked my credit card. 
somehow yesterday when I eventually managed to increase my capped allowance I was able to send 1 text, but today nothing is going through. I need help please

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Minty13 

Thanks for posting on our community forum and sorry to hear about the issue with your mobile

I'll drop you a private message now to confirm some more details and investigate further, keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs