cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remember password to unlock mobile screen on my samsung S2 +5G Mobile

titch4ma
On our wavelength

I set a Password on my mobile to lock screen when not in use. Before I could write the password down my screen went off and I cannot remember the password. Can you suggest any way I can access my mobile.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

titch4ma
On our wavelength

Thank you for your response to my post.

I am pleased to say I was able to sort out the problem after doing a Google search.

In case anyone does come on here with the same problem this was rectified by going to findmymobile.samsung.com and signing into my Samsung Account via my Google Account. My mobile device was recognised and I was able to unlock the password and subsequently able to now use my mobile. Otherwise the only other action I could have taken would be to factory reset my mobile.

Regards

Chdristine

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

titch4ma
On our wavelength

Should have said Samsung Galaxy S20 + 5G

Hi titch4ma, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the predicament you find yourself in. 

As this is device related, there isn't anything we can do to help on this I'm afraid. 

I would contact Samsung direct for them to help you further 🙂

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

titch4ma
On our wavelength

Thank you for your response to my post.

I am pleased to say I was able to sort out the problem after doing a Google search.

In case anyone does come on here with the same problem this was rectified by going to findmymobile.samsung.com and signing into my Samsung Account via my Google Account. My mobile device was recognised and I was able to unlock the password and subsequently able to now use my mobile. Otherwise the only other action I could have taken would be to factory reset my mobile.

Regards

Chdristine